Position: Assistant Principal Solicitor/Legal Practice Supervisor
Location: Western Sydney Community Legal Centre
Close date: 25 September 2019 by 5:00 pm COB
How to apply: Applications to include CV & covering letter addressing the selection criteria. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have:
- A commitment to social justice, strong management and demonstrated compliance skills.
- Legal experience in Employment Law.
- Skills and experience to professionally supervise a legal practice.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage aspects of legal practice and to work with clients and stakeholders from diverse backgrounds.
- Eligibility to hold a NSW Practising Certificate to practice as a Principal of a law practice.
Then we invite you to apply for this position.